- All players must register prior to playing
- No play before opening on any day.
- No more than 4 players per group.
- Each player must have own set of clubs.
- Starters and Rangers control play.
- No children allowed on golf course unless playing
- Alcohol may not be brought onto golf course.
- Dress code enforced - shirts must have sleeves.
- No metal spikes allowed.
- Rain checks are issued for emergencies & inclement weather only.
Golf Car Rules
- Golf Car Rules must be obeyed by all patrons.
- Must be 18 years old to rent and drive power cars.
- No more than 2 riders per car.
- Keep cars on the path on Par 3's.
- Cars must remain outside white lines in front of greens.
- Players needing a waiver of any golf car rule must receive permission from the Pro Shop Staff.
- Private Cars must be driven by the owner of that car or an immediate family member.
- Proof of Liability & Property Insurance must be shown for private cars.
- Private Car permits are issued to grandfathered patrons only.
Golf Course Policies
- Tee Times available daily on the "Kelly Nine"
- Tee Times available on the 18-Hole course, 4 days in advance, on weekends and holidays.
- Pairings will be made on the first tee at all times.
- Junior permit holders cannot tee off before 2:00 p.m. on weekends or between 4:00 & 6:00 p.m. weekdays unless playing with their parent.
- Juniors playing under a family permit must abide be the same restrictions as a Junior Permit holder.
- Senior and Senior Couple permit holders may not tee off before 12:00 p.m. on weekends.