|2017 Season||Non Resident||Resident|
Memberships are currently available for purchase by downloading the Membership Form on this page and mailing in a check. Memberships are currently available for purchase at the Bangor Parks and Recreation Office located at 647 Main Street in Bangor or by downloading and mailing in the form above. A new mobile responsive website, and online membership portal, is currently being devloped to enhance the experience of our customers. We appologize for the incovenience this may cause and hope the new site is finished shortly.
Qualifications for Membership
- Resident Memberships are only sold to those persons whose primary residence is in Bangor.
- Junior Memberships are available to children that have not reached their 18th birthday on or before April 1st.
- Young Adult Memberships are available to indivduals between the ages of 18-25 on or before April 1st.
- Senior Memberships are available to persons at least 62 years of age on or before April 1st.
- Family Memberships may include any child that meets the criteria of a Junior Membership.
- Junior Members may not tee off before 12:00pm on weekends unless playing with their parent(s).
- Juniors playing under a Family Membership must adhere to the same restrictions as regular Junior Members.
- Senior Members may not tee off until after 12:00 pm on weekends.